Does A Fishing Guide Really Need Insurance?
You’ll be surprised how many “professional” fishing guides operate without charter boat insurance. So why bother having liability insurance if other guides don’t?
You’ve invested quite a bit to build up your Fishing Charter business. Not only your blood, sweat and tears but you’ve spent money to purchase your boat, tackle, safety equipment – the tools of the trade. Now, you need to protect your investment and…your clients.
With Charterboatinsurance.com, your Fishing Charter Policy coverage includes:
- Passenger Liability (“P&I”)
- Replacement Vessel Liability
- Physical Damage (Agreed Value)
- Professional Angler Liability
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Personal Property & Fishing Tackle Coverage
- Towing/Emergency Services
- Tournament Costs Coverage
- Extensive Navigation Limits
- Extensive Trailer Coverage
- Dockside/Ramp Liability Coverage
- Disappearing Deductible
- Terrorism Coverage
- 24×7 Claims Service and Support
Don’t leave the dock without us.