You’ll be surprised how many “professional” fishing guides operate without charter boat insurance. So why bother having liability insurance if other guides don’t?
You’ve invested quite a bit to build up your Fishing Charter business. Not only your blood, sweat and tears but you’ve spent money to purchase your boat, tackle, safety equipment – the tools of the trade. Now, you need to protect your investment and…your clients.
With Charterboatinsurance.com, your Fishing Charter Policy coverage includes:
- Passenger Liability (“P&I”)
- Replacement Vessel Liability
- Physical Damage (Agreed Value)
- Professional Angler Liability
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Personal Property & Fishing Tackle Coverage
- Towing/Emergency Services
- Tournament Costs Coverage
- Extensive Navigation Limits
- Extensive Trailer Coverage
- Dockside/Ramp Liability Coverage
- Disappearing Deductible
- Terrorism Coverage
- 24×7 Claims Service and Support
Don’t leave the dock without us.